Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you all those who have shown, and are continuing to show us support and encourage us each step of the way.
This is one journey I never pictured myself walking down within an year of loosing Jayden. But since I find myself here it's been hard, trying, and sometimes gives me the feelings of wanting to give up.

But I say thank you because without the constant support and care shown I don't think I would've made it this far.

Thank for not being judegemental or pushing your views on me. And letting me do this the way I want to. I wish I didn't have to choose this route or have been given this card but I guess it's one more that'll make me a stronger person. A better mom to my children. And a better wife to my husband.

I guess this is my public thank you because I am not sure how to thank each of you indivdually and that may take a long time to do.......

So from our family to yours , from our hearts to yours....... THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment